We’re hoping you’ve read about the Spring 2015 ArtSpectations competition in the new January issue of To The Point and are getting your submissions ready. The last day for entering is January 31, 2015.
Here are some highlights of the competition:
- Open to members and non-members
- Signature and non-signature categories
- $250 Best of Show and five honorable mentions in each category
- Each entry is $10 (up to 5 entries)
- Entered artwork is eligible for ET! and International competitions
- Entries previously appearing in our ET! or International exhibits are NOT eligible
- Works completed within the last 5 years are eligible
- Winners are posted on CPSA’s main website
- Entries are available for viewing and commenting until June 1, 2015
- To submit, go to https://cpsa.fluidreview.com
Why would you want to enter?
- A great way to get your “feet wet” in a competition
- No shipping costs!
- You are being judged with your peers
- Website addresses can be posted with your entry so more exposure for you
- Works can be for sale, already sold, or NFS (CPSA is not involved in any sales)
- Work is viewable online as soon as you hit “Submit”
- You can share your entry with family and friends and they can comment via a Facebook link
- It’s just plain fun!
For years our CPSA members have asked for more opportunities to share their art. This competition was established for just that reason. We must support it if this opportunity is to continue.
Any questions? Please contact our exhibitions director, Ranjini Venkatachari.
|BEST OF SHOW |
"Who Rescued Whom?"