Limited Edition Book Coming in September -- Signature Showcase
If you loved the "Best of Colored Pencil" books, you will want this new volume of 100% colored pencil paintings.
Orders are now being accepted for this full color, high quality soft cover book (size 8"h x 10"w) which contains artwork by 177 CPSA Signature Members. Statements accompany the artwork to give insight into the creative processes used by these artists.
Details and ordering information can be found at the website, cpsa.org, Signature Showcase. This is a Limited Edition so don't delay ordering!
DVD of the Exhibitions of 2010 (18th Annual and Explore This! 6)
A DVD of the artwork included in these two exhibitions and the award winners from each is in production currently and will also be shipped in September. You can order your copy or copies at the cpsa.org website. More details and order information at this link.
Explore This! 7 Online Exhibition – Feb. 1, 2011 to Jan. 31, 2012
- Entries will be accepted starting Sep. 15, 2010
- Deadline for entries: Nov. 15, 2010
- Prospectus available at CPSA.org after September 1st.
19th CPSA Annual International Exhibition
Please note that the Convention for 2011 is earlier than usual: July 12-16, 2011.
- Charles W. Eisemann Center Gallery in Dallas, TX.
- Entries will be accepted starting Dec. 15, 2010
- Deadline for Entries: Mar. 31, 2011
- Prospectus available at CPSA.org after November 30th
Being at the convention is definitely a plus. Seeing the artwork "in person" is such a treat and getting together with other cp artists is inspiring and informative. If you start planning and saving now, you can be there!